Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4G LTE (A) speeds

Hi,  I am in Cambridge area and experimenting with download speeds. I get 95 meg down/45 meg up, which is near the theoretical speeds (100/50) of the modem - I am using a Cat 3 modem. I would like to know if I use a Cat6 modem (300/50) will I achieve...

Resolved! Apple 11 Pro 264gb

Hi just wondering when can I sell my Apple iPhone 11 Pro 264gb my contract runs out in July. I’m going to stay with my iPhone 11 and hope to just get a contract sim with EE Just need to know can I sell my iPhone 11 Pro ? many thanks 

4GEE mini will not connect

failed to connect a 2 months ago, since then numerous calls with support revealed there had been an 'incident' affecting all 4gee mobile broadband users and this was being fixed... wait a week and you'll be fine, in the meantime here's some free data...

Resolved! Can I silence my second line on iPhone XR?

I have 2 EE lines which I can access via my iPhone XR - one for business use and one for personal use.Is there a way you can turn off the business line out of hours?Thanks 

Jevine01 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Police discount

Hii have tried for days to register with Perk for the 5 20% discount codes for me and family. I am awaiting for validation which never arrives. I have checked spam folders and IT dept and have had no blocked emails. I phoned 150 and spent 40mins on p...

Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks for the deals on my products. But also I waited around 3 weeks for my iPad to be delivered, but it was explained why it had not been delivered, and I was happy with that. It came after I spoke to you guys, exactly when you s...

Muzz14 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Wrong data showing

HiI bought 160gb plan sim only but only showing 80gb..been 3 days nowAll add ons appliedCheers

Osprey will not update firmware

I've checked other posts and worryingly, cannot find anything that provides an answer. I have an Osprey that whenever I try to update the firmware on it, just says "checking" and then comes back "error" All AV and protection on the PC I am using has ...

Wrong pack

I used the text service to purchase a pay as you go pack. But was given the wrong pack. Now I can't change it? i request £10 talk pack, I received 10 pack 

Kai7 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful