Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! AAAARRRGGHHH

Hi X-rayspex please please please help are broadband was fine this morning..then took the dog for walk came back hour or so later now the red broadband light is still flashing iv just reset at the back now just the power is on and is red…????

Mifi

I have an EE Mifi with pay as you go SIM card in it I want to top it up,how much data do you get for £35?I want to watch Netflix on my tablet while away on my narrow boat

ShazL80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Signal

Hey all just upgraded to iPhone 12 and now I am struggling with signal which I have never done before anyone else have this issue 

Jai1984 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged for delivery?

I rang 150 yesterday and upgraded my phone. I was told it was £9.95 for delivery which I paid including the upfront cost of my phone so in total £59.95. I did say on the phone to the gentleman it didn’t seem right to charge delivery but he insisted m...

Download app via google

I am having difficulty bin downloading my ee app on my xiomoi redmi 4 note phone. My app was working on this phone for last four years but when I come to update it comes up with an error" this phone is no longer compatible for the app"So why can't ee...

Gazman1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Locked phone

I am pretty disgusted with EE after discovering today that not only is my new phone locked to the network but that on top of that I have to wait 6 months before  it can be unlocked but only if I pay EE to do this!!! Not happy about this at all especi...

KyleJB by Investigator
  • 31 replies
  • 16 Helpful

Resolved! Voicemail Number Deleted

Because I am an idiot I deleted my voicemail number under voicemail settings. (I did screenshot the number but cannot now find the picture)! DUH!!! Does anyone know what this number is? I have 07973 100150 in my head but am not sure why! Thank you in...

Resolved! Data sim

Hi I have data dongle unit, I have tried to register it, but the dongle has no SCREEN. the EE system wishes to send a code to the unit, to check numbe ron sim, how can it see code on dongle? 

Pack activation

Hello, I got a new SIM and I have the £15 pack. I did browse and used data but data stopped working after a while.. As per my EE app, my pack still isn't activated. I checked my data usage if I've used everything. But I've just used 55 MB.  I can't m...