cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Charged for delivery?

becstar100
Explorer

I rang 150 yesterday and upgraded my phone. I was told it was £9.95 for delivery which I paid including the upfront cost of my phone so in total £59.95. I did say on the phone to the gentleman it didn’t seem right to charge delivery but he insisted my area was not eligible for free delivery. It’s played on my mind and I checked this morning on the EE website and it does state free delivery to my postcode so why was I charged? 

I’ve also had no confirmation email about my new upgrade. All seems really odd...

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @becstar100,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

All orders completed over the phone include a delivery charge.

You should receive a confirmation email as soon as your order has been processed.

Thanks

James

Rosegal47
Explorer

Hi yes i thought the same. Just bought a phone online and was charged for delivery. Was surprised when checking website as it says free UK delivery on all phones. I also got no email about my order, just checked my bank account and the money has been taken from my account. Not impressed.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rosegal47

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering.

I'd recommend calling our Mobile Care team to check what the charge was for and to make sure your order went through OK.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G thanks for advice i got it sorted now.