Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Returns as part of an upgrade

Hi - Ive just been transferred and then cut off - I need to return a phone as part of an upgrade - Im aware that I get fined if this is not within 14 days. Im on hold again - Can you supply details of how to return.

Resolved! Osprey charging

How do I know when my 4GEE WiFi Mini 2020 Osprey is fully charged?

Can't purchase the 4GEE 500GB ?

Hi,  I am not a current EE customer. I am trying to buy the 4GEE 500GB for 1 month package - however every time I try to add this to my shopping basket it asks me to link an EE phone or broadband account and won't let me go further. Can anyone help m...

Resolved! Volte & WiFi calling not working

Ok so around 2 weeks ago I switched over to ee from three and ported my number across. Came across using a payandgo SIM upgraded to a monthly sim. This is where I'm stumped. WiFi calling is turned on (mate 20 Pro) the SIM I upgraded works but volte a...

Samsung S20 Charging takes up to 32hours

My phone has started to take anything up to 32 hours to charge. Its plugged in to the same socket with the same cable since the day I got it.I have done a hard reset a few times but it makes no difference. If I charge my phone overnight by the time i...

Screenshot_20210620-012437_One UI Home.jpg
Dawn47 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4GEE router speed drops daily, fixes with restarts

My 4G EE router, Huawei B625-261 seems to drop download/upload speed daily. I can only think that it updates/restarts in the night, and every morning is running slow. Odd thing though is that it takes more than one restart to fix. Runs fine all day, ...

smiff1000 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Missing esim QR code

Hi, I just bought an apple watch at EE with unlimited plan but never received my esim QR CODE. Is there any chance to create in the EE app or get one in email?thanks very much

Max386 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oppo vooc charging plug fault

Does the charging plug for oppo find X2 pro have a warranty? Tried everything to get it to work,cable works in other plugs.its less than a year old thanks

Regarding my phone bills

Hello sir/Madame How are you, I wasn't feeling well so I paid my bill yesterday and I was advised that I should speak to a customer service regarding the balance.  I received a message that I haven't paid the bill which was agreed for the 18th.  Plea...

Rawdah1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful