Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE wont unlock my device

Hi,  I have a Huawei P30 which I had on a two-year contract, which finished and was all paid up. I then hot an EE data-only SIM and continued using the phone, I have no moved to Thailand and wish to use the phone, as both and fully paid for, on a Tha...

gave by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Britbox

Text britbox to 150, text "yes " back and the return text said sorry something went wrong try again later, i have and its the same, I'm trying to get the 6 months from ee as one benefit 

Resolved! Unlocking old phone

I'm trying to unlock my dad's old phone who was a EE customer for years before he passed, I've tried the 0800 number, no help. Any suggestions, it's for my son to use. Thanks 

SamB13 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Free boosts

I want to change drom a £1 a week pack to a £10 a month pack, but I've got years of boosts built up.  Will I lose them?

Aj671 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Video data pass

Hi, I have the Video data pass add on but both Netflix and Amazon prime are still burning through gigs in data, I am in hospital atm and so am having to use mobile data. Any ideas? Cheers. Bazza. 

limmel by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 403 Forbidden

Hi. I have a 4GEE Wifi Mini and pay as you go.It works well.I want to ''Check how much data you have left or buy a data add-on'' ... on the browser page http://192.168.1.1/index.html#/index <without the http://>I logged in etc, but when I hit the ''C...

AlanHH by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pay As You Go

I came across an EE PAYG Pack with 500MB data, 250min talk & unlimited texts for a monthly fee of £5 and duration of 30 days - under "Packs available to customers who joined after 18 March 2020". This pack would suit my needs but, unfortunately, I ca...

Ether by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Esim

So I recently changed my ee sim to an esim so I could use my business physical sim in the same phone …… now I can’t FaceTime on the esim number or iMessage  I’ve done all the tips and hints but I just get an iMessage activation error  can anyone help...

New EE Smart Hub port forwarding not working

I've just upgraded from ADSL to fibre, and received my EE Smart Hub today. However, port forwarding is not working. When I try to access my home server using external IP address (obtained from https://www.whatsmyip.org/), the connection times out. I'...