Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Why can’t I cancel my paper bills?

I’ve spoken to 3 different people now and each month they tell me the person before had followed the wrong process, and credit me back the £2.50, only for another bill to arrive the next month. is it just impossible to cancel paper billing? I really ...

Frocks84 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Black screen samsung A71

My Samsung galaxy A71 has the black screen of death I have my spare phone thank god. Will EE sort ot out, it under warranty its 7 months old? But I didn't buy it, it was a gift so I have no proof of purchase but the upgrade is on my account details. ...

Abi672 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Overcharge for data addon

I took a recurring £5 add-on for 1GB data and was charged £10 for it.My monthly plan is £7.5 per month and this time was 17.92 ?? Whats going on? Plus your customer care closes at 9 pm and your live chat shows 11 pm but the button is disabled?Please ...

see1985 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live chat

Has this service been suspended?

anjasola by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do i register a new simcard

I just recieved my simcard and ive tried every tip to register it but it wont, my old simcard registered easily in a few minutes but this time around with my new sim its taking such a long time. I tried on the my ee app but it wont recognise my numbe...

Dj32-_ by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Positive feedback!!!

Just been on the phone with Kate regarding some complicated query I have due to rather unusual circumstances.She has been absolutely amazing in dealing with the query, going above and beyond to try and get it sorted. Absolute legend you are!!! And yo...

Resolved! Overcharged for add-on?

Hello, I am writing this to ask why I am being charged an extra fee of £9.43 for roaming pass in addition with the £10.44 monthly roaming fee. I would greatly appreciate if someone can throughly explain to me the reason why I am being charged an extr...

20210630_233012.jpg

Resolved! Speed is shocking so slow

I've just upgraded my package on the 8th June and Internet was fast could stream at 4k and everything then all of a sudden Internet slow again same as my last package im sure its something to do with the exchange or green box I'm connected to I'm pro...

Screenshot_20210621-162339~2.png Screenshot_20210621-162351.png Screenshot_20210621-163659.png
Ann1959 by Investigator
  • 30 replies
  • 9 Helpful

House phone

When I receive calls on house phone I'm finding it very hard to hear the caller. They can hear me fine. Do I need to get a engineer to check the phone line?

Topping up

I want to top up my phone using the app but I'm only allowed to set up recurring top ups, I just want to add money to my account so I have enough for when my pack renews, as this was the easiest way for me to do this

Wanda1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful