Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No mobile data

Mobile data started to go off a few days ago but would come back on after a soft restart, now since then it's gone off all together, tried everything from turning airplane mode on and switching phone off then turning on after a couple of minutes to g...

VP21 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Error message

Hi I cant seem to login and get the following error message... Sorry we are unable to complete your request right now. Been trying to login for a couple of weeks from various computers/types of browsers but no luck  I have also had an email saying th...

Rachb123 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ASUS DSL-AC88U Not Working Fibre Max Broadband 100

Hi, I've just bought a ASUS DSL-AC88U router that I believe should work on ee Fibre Max Broadband 100 based on: https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-home-phone/Issues-with-the-DSL-cable-not-being-recognised-when-setting-a/m-p/1066750  I select VSD...

Netflix smart benefit

Hi i noticed that ee has now included Netflix as a smart benefit will this be available to the sim only full works plan i use a iphone by the way i also just upgraded to a sim only full works plan.

Andrew_LT by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Device MOT

Hi all,Just a couple of questions regarding booking the device MOT.I think my phone works fine so Is it necessary?Is there something I could do without the need for me to take it to an EE store?Can I get the protective screen cover replaced(the one t...

Mattyg by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheaper than Unlimited Data Pass 5G7

As a SIM-only, pay monthly customer (200 GB/mth), today I've been offered an "Unlimited Data Pass 5G7" on my app for £10 compared to £20/mth which I currently pay. Can I expect this offer to improve to £5/mth that PAYG customers have reported or at l...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Stadia, mobile data, and checking your connection

Hi all,Re: Issue with Stadia using mobile data. I recently got Google's Stadia game service and have it working on wifi on my phone, a Google Pixel 3a. My issue is that when I try to use EE's mobile data (on 4g and getting an average 60mbps), Stadia ...

smxldn by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim

my sim card is faulty how doi get a replacement 

Miochail by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

I need advice remove landline cancelled I never use telephone not anymore only my mobile that all please help me what needs I can’t afford pay bill too much without landline less please thank you 

jenny_79 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I change my next pack?

Hi,my current pack still has about 20 days on it, but I want to change the pack for next month so it’s lined up in advance.how do I queue up the different pack for next month?thanks