Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE EGEE ROUTER QOS

Hi there im an EE mobile broadband customer that has the white 4GEE router and im wondering how the QOS works, i've got the majority of devices in my house hold set to low priority to keep free up bandwidth for our main computer. There is a section a...

Re: Third party service MSFT Store

Hi, I have had exactly the same tonight. 10 payments to MSFT store on my sons number. Nobody in the family has a Microsoft account or any Microsoft software/hardware and I was told by EE to talk to Microsoft because it is a 3rd party that has taken t...

Add to plan

Hi I recently ordered a set of apple AirPods Pro through the add to plan facility and am still awaiting any notification of dispatch/delivery. Does this process usually take this long? I placed the order 14/08 so it’s been nearly a week. Any help wou...

Resolved! Recording calls apps for research interviews

Due to the ethics not allowing face to face interviews I have been advised to record my conversation on my iphone using an app that also transcribes the call. I have downloaded but the merge function will not work. I am waiting to hear back from the ...

KR44 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Phone repair Return

Hi all, Wondering if anyone can help. My phone repair was posted back too EE six days ago but has not still arrived at the shop. I spoke to a assistant via chat who advised me to contact SBE, who repair EE devices. Surely it should not be done to me ...

Upgrade watch

Is there a way to upgrade my watch? My contract ends tomorrow and I would like to upgrade my Apple Watch 4 to 6, but there is no option for it. I can only upgrade my phone which I dont want yet.

DavidB95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Improve WIFI

I’ve had no broadband for over 3 weeks so visited the EE shop in Crawley & they Advised me to change to BT so waiting for change over really struggling trying to run a business with no connection ! 

Kerry71 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: My EE - let us know what needs to be fixed

I called you in the morning and I announced that I lost the phone but I said that I have this one xxxxxxxxxxx but you mistakenly blocked me unlocked please please   [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]  

calin2 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No option to get a new plan?

Happy Friday! I seem to have no option to take out an additional line. I used to have three contracts in the past and had no troubles whatsoever.  I was looking to get the Galaxy Tab S7 as a second line. For some reason, this doesn't show on the tabl...

Kamwell by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful