cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No option to get a new plan?

Kamwell
Contributor
Contributor

Happy Friday!

I seem to have no option to take out an additional line. I used to have three contracts in the past and had no troubles whatsoever. 

I was looking to get the Galaxy Tab S7 as a second line. For some reason, this doesn't show on the tablet shop page which says to log in to show all the available devices. 

But when I do log in, the shop redirects me to my upgrade options - useless as I don't want to upgrade my phone yet and I would have to pay the early upgrade fee.

I was able to find it on the EE shop upgrade page when doing a Google search.

https://shop.ee.co.uk/upgrade/tablets/upg-pay-monthly-tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-s7/details

It even allows me to input all the details on that page as a supposed upgrade (this is without even being logged in).

I did not want to risk that though, in case it goes through as an upgrade to my phone and charges me the early upgrade fee.

Can you guys finally fix your website shop? It's glitchy as heck no matter what browser or device you use and seems to be obsessed with redirecting customers to their upgrade options page... I even had this happen when trying to look for add-ons!

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kamwell 

If ordering online isn't available then give CS a call on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.