Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Apple watch - Family member plan

Having huge difficulties in rinsing away the family member plan that my iPhone/Watch pairing keeps recognising. I requested EE delete the watch data plan which was seen as the root of the problem (plan was mistakenly set up as a family member plan ra...

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 15.42.38.png
Kit5 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Old subject but need to reset my perks account

My perks has been deactivated, I’ve tried password reset but hasn’t worked either. As a valued customer since the days of orange- this is such hard work to get nhs discount please help

Simm1324 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlock old s10.

Hi I've tried 3 times now to unlock k my old s10.  I get to the 'we will send email instructions' but the email never arrives. Any help welcome and no its not in junk mail folder lol

Dutcho by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Add-ONS not working

I cannot access addons at the moment.. is there a technical problem????

AmB22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My parcel returned to EE

Hi everyone. Just wondering if this has ever happened to any of you, I placed a order on the 16th everything was going well until yesterday I check the DPD so and it says my parcel was going to some shop (btw I'm working away so that's why I needed i...

New PAYG Packs

Hello,I had a £15 Data pack 8GB unlimited texts and unlimited minutes which was due to renew tomorrow. This morning I decided to buy one of the new packs the £15 15GB unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. Then later I got the usual text message sayi...

hall68 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgraded new phone hasnt arrived

I purchased a phone upgrade on the 13th August and the website stated that I would receive it Next Day Delivery via DPD. It has now been 7 days and I have not received any information regarding when my phone will arrive. There isnt any information ab...

LokiMoki by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful