cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Device MOT

Mattyg
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

Just a couple of questions regarding booking the device MOT.

I think my phone works fine so Is it necessary?

Is there something I could do without the need for me to take it to an EE store?

Can I get the protective screen cover replaced(the one that was on it when it came out of the box)as its looking a bit messy/tatty?

When attempting to book an MOT I can't change the store and its preloaded to the EE store nearest to my address? Booking nearer my workplace would be better?

I have pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy fold 3 so I will be eventually selling my Note 20 Ultra so maybe its a good idea to get it checked over First?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Mattyg

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one?

The MOT service is totally optional so if you don't feel like your phone needs it then you don't need to do it. 

We wouldn't replace the screen cover.

If the store near your work offers the MOT service then you should be able to change to that one. If it won't let you do this online then pop in or call them and ask if you can book an appointment.

Thanks 

Chris 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mattyg
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

Just a couple of questions regarding booking the device MOT.

I think my phone works fine so Is it necessary?

Is there something I could do without the need for me to take it to an EE store?

Can I get the protective screen cover replaced(the one that was on it when it came out of the box)as its looking a bit messy/tatty?

When attempting to book an MOT I can't change the store and its preloaded to the EE store nearest to my address? Booking nearer my workplace would be better?

I have pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy fold 3 so I will be eventually selling my Note 20 Ultra so maybe its a good idea to get it checked over First?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Mattyg

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one?

The MOT service is totally optional so if you don't feel like your phone needs it then you don't need to do it. 

We wouldn't replace the screen cover.

If the store near your work offers the MOT service then you should be able to change to that one. If it won't let you do this online then pop in or call them and ask if you can book an appointment.

Thanks 

Chris 

Thanks for the reply Chris