cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone Upgrade issues say No Available Plans

Tas53
Visitor

My upgrade date is 10/11/21 and I currently have an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max.  I keep receiving emails saying I can upgrade so I click on the links, choose the iPhone I want and a box appears telling me it can be delivered in so many days or weeks.  However, underneath this box is another one that says “there are no plans available for this device"

It shows this message on every single iPhone but, if I wanted to upgrade to another phone, says the new Galaxy or Samsung phone, no problems, it will allow me to upgrade to those.  

If I choose an iPhone as a new customer I don’t get this message and it will allow me to choose any Apple iPhone as well as showing me all the available plans.  It will even allow me to order any Apple iPhone as a BT Broadband customer, (even gives me a discount if I take out an EE contract.)

I’ve been with EE for 11 years and before that I was an Orange customer for over 10 years.    As well as my iPhone I also have a monthly contract Apple Watch and two additional phone lines on monthly contracts - one phone is a Galaxy which is my son’s and the othe is an iPhone which is my husband’s.  All I want to do is upgrade my iPhone for another iPhone.  I don’t want to leave EE but if it’s the only way I’m going to be able to upgrade then I won’t have any choice

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tas53 I would advise you call customer services about this.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tas53

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems upgrading online.

If you follow @Chris_B's advice and speak to our Mobile Care team, they should be able to look into this and help you upgrade.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris