Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

General chat

How you doing guys,  any one recomend any new films or computer games, worth checking out   ?

EE perks

Hi,I am having a problem resetting a new password as I have forgotten it. I do the request link so I can reset it but I don't receive any emails with link but it says it have sent one. Tried this loads of times now. Anybody had this problem and how d...

Sam19831 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double charge

Hi why Im double charged for adds on, I take Fitbit for £18 per month but from last 2 month ee charge mi twice each month £36,why??

Artur9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go

I am currently in pay as you go £5 pack. My pack is automatically renewed each month. I want to know why each time I view my pack status it says next month I should get 4.1 GB of data when I only ever receive 1.5GB.  It’s been saying this for a while...

kas80 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DPD Text Confirmation

Hey guys I've had my insurance claim successfully be accepted due to damaged phone.... However in the confirmation email it says that DPD will text me with the tracking ID and will send text alerts.  Unfortunately the phone is completely unusable and...

EE sim cannot switch to 3G

I recently changed from 3 to EE, as my new address had no signal from 3, inside or out in the park. The EE signal here is also flaky inside, while in the park it has download speeds of as much as 50Mbs. If the phone picks up zero 4G signal inside it ...

lynsg by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Reactivating account

Hi, I have been overseas for over a year and I want to reactivate the SIM card I previously used in the UK. The EE app says that my account has been closed and I am wondering if there is anyway I can reactivate the account. I also can't find a way to...

Jackylo by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Mobile broadband repeater

I have a 4GEE Home Router 2 and would like to increase its range with a couple of extenders/repeaters - what would be the best product to use?

SebWalsh by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding data to a PAYG phone

For many months I have successfully used 150 to add data to my phone as and when needed. If I send ADD DATA to 150 it gives me a list of data add-ons available. However when I try one - for example 150Mb WEEK - I get no response. This service stopped...

EE Perks

Hi, I have a perks account which I have previously successfully used. My contract is now up and I am looking at upgrade options but my perks account does not recognise my password. I have tried the password reset , kept getting an error that my login...

rachtp by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful