Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Wrong phone

I upgraded my phone and plan 3 weeks ago. But on the app and website although my plan has updated its still showing my old phone and offering me an upgrade!

Resolved! Unlocking an old phone

Gave my old phone to my niece, she isn't on ee so needs unlocking, place she took it said they need a code or something from me? Anyone got any ideas?! 

Johnb86 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple music

I have a sim only deal, it is offering me 6 months of apple music free and £10 a month after, it says cancel anytime,  could i cancel after the free 6 months without being contracted to pay after the 6 months ?

Bev54 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE perks

my ee nhs perk account has been deactivated (not sure why) and I’m due an upgrade. Please help! @Leanne 

katiexSx by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perks

Hi I work for Sainsbury's and do not have a employee email address so I have sent a picture of my colleagues discount card as proof I work for the company but had nothing back yet, when I log into my account on EE perks it says awaiting validation ca...

Martin03 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ericsson R320s

Need a new SIM card for Ericsson R320s, I like it even though it's ancient.  EE can't text me a code therefore.  How do I get a new SIM? Cheers.

I need more data

One of the phones on my business account is out od data. I used to be able to gift data. All the help suggests I can. However when I try to add data the only options are a range of silly 'passes' for apple, gaming etc.  I don't want specific sites, I...

Contacting EE

Does the new PAYG packs include calls to EE?It curently isn't included which is a nuisance when trying to resolve issues through an EE representative over the phone!

C_h_e_z by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful