cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I need more data

ydonetworkssuck
Visitor

One of the phones on my business account is out od data. I used to be able to gift data. All the help suggests I can. However when I try to add data the only options are a range of silly 'passes' for apple, gaming etc.  I don't want specific sites, I need DATA just data. Just more until the allowance renews on the 13th. Why can't I add this? or perhaps, why can't I find it? does EE not want to sell me more data.  We're out of contract and to be honest after seeing how a friend manages his on Vodafone with ease, I'm tempted to move all four accounts.  This has happened several times in the last 18 months and each time we've just ended up waiting for the allowance to renew because I couldn't make any progress. 

2 REPLIES 2
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @ydonetworkssuck ,

In your list of silly passes, is there a button labelled "Data"? That's where I find my option to buy data with a consumer pay-monthly, sim-only contract.

Does this link give you any relevant functionality, assuming you are able to visit it without data? http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase (probably depends on what sort of service you have with the service provider, e.g. PAYG or pay monthly).

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

@mikeliuk wrote:

Does this link give you any relevant functionality, assuming you are able to visit it without data?

You can! Accessing that link is not going on the general Net but is entirely within EE's network, on PAYG or contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)