Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Can I use my unlimited phone data to top up a Pay go 4gee router

Hi,      I’m looking at getting the 4Gee WiFi router to use as our home broadband, question is can I use my unlimited data from my current phone contract to top the PAYG router? Would buying a used one off eBay add any complications to the cunning pl...

Andylad by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

The app

I've just updated the app and I dont like the new layout , wot do you guys think, ? Can EE change it back, !

Incorrect add on applied?

I just paid for a 3GB/7 day data add-on but the confirmation text message said it was only 1GB and my data allowance is saying I have 1.3GB available (0.3 from other boosts). The expanded details under my allowance and active add-ons is saying a 3GB ...

Resolved! cancel my phone line

Hi ,May i know how to cancel my mobile line due to ending contract please .Thank you  Regard Chong 

jimmylim by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ee mini router

Hi can anyone advise me I currently been sent a 4gee WiFi mini with a EE SIM card but every time I try to connect it comes up with message wrong password I know the password is correct is any one else have the same problem and if so what am I doing w...

EE Router

How do register a new EE router for wifi access ?

A83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim upgrade

I have just upgraded my sin only contract. I am waiting for a new SIM to be sent to me. I have noticed that now my old SIM which is still in the phone is now not working and I can't call or text. Is this normal? I would have thought the old SIM shoul...

Lozvalo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No Order number received to track phone delivery

Hello, I have received an email confirmation from EE with my acc number but no order number was given - just my account number. Nothing in spam folder. No record of my order in my account. I can't receive texts from DPD as my phone is broken. How can...

Saz206 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful