Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung stock? S21 ultra when????

So I upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago to the S21 ultra and got told it would be dispatched in 7 days called up on the 7th day and the guy promised it would be dispatched the next 7 days, nothing has changed and I'm still sat waiting is this a problem wi...

Garredp by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Annual Upgrade - Fee or No Fee

I am eligible for an annual upgrade under my contract at the end of October (next month) but when I log in, it is telling me I have to pay to upgrade early, and that the free upgrade is not available until next year? If I upgrade on the annual contra...

Ian14614 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early upgrade

I’m in my current early upgrade window. I recently replaced my EE sim as was having quite a lot of issues with service and now unfortunately I’m not able to early upgrade but my contract ends next year what do I do in regards to the early upgrade 

Add ons

I bought an add on that said 5GB for £6 but I only got 750MB ? 

malaika3 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade tracking

Hi, I ordered a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g 128gb phantom Black on 2nd September. Have not had any update about when this will be dispatched. Could you please advise. Thanks 

glennc19 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New upgrade.

I have ordered my upgrade show on the app and when ordered was next day delivery. Now showing awaiting confirmation for last 4 days please help

MOBILE SWITCH NUMBERS

SPEAKING TO STEVE IN DERRY PHONE WENT OFF AN CANNOT USE MY PHONE   SEAN xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

SEAN63 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my phone

why has my iphone been switching itself off at least 50 times and restarting it is so annoying i cant use my phone at all

VC 586 mirroring issue BT sport

I've recently upgraded to a Pixel 4a with the BT add-on. I'm trying to watch BT sport on the phone app, logged in with my EE details. I don't have casting turned on, but I'm seeing the VC586 mirroring error, saying that the functionality has changed....

quinnite by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pre-ordering the Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro

Hi I am looking to upgrade my Pixel 3XL to one of the above phones so will there be a process for expressing interest/ waiting list and or, inviting to pre-order? Hopefully without requiring a 2nd mortgage for the privilege: either (phone purchase) S...