Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: 4G Download Slow but Upload fast in Bude

all the providers in bude are rubbish at the moment. i live here!its entirely due to the networks being swamped by staycation tourist use. actually its fine between around 1am and 6am when presumably all the visitors are sleeping!night-time is the on...

RA48 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Account

Why is my account not under my name if I asked for it to be changed?

zaiden26 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perk code on an existing contract

Hi, I am wanting to use my 1st of 5 EE Perk codes on my current contract but I am unsure how to do it. I have read other blogs on here saying that you need the code before you upgrade but the person in the shop said it was OK to do it after as I did ...

LT298 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems adding a package

I haven't used my sim card for over 30 days, I have topped it up and want to add a package but I cannot do it on the website or app, is this because I haven't used the sim for a while? Or just issues with the site?

Broadband/mobile outlook 365

I have contacted EE and my email provider but noone seems to know what the problem is.  I use Outlook 365 to get and send emails. It works on the home broadband but over the last couple of months on mobile broadband there has been interrmittent perio...

t1melord by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perks - Council worker been declined

My friend is a social worker and works for the council. She uploaded her employee card to the EE perks website & had an email back to say she isn't eligible as her employee isn't registered. We were under the impression .gov.uk email addresses/employ...

Regarding add on accessories

Hi, I have been with EE for a while. I have two phone monthly contracts on the same account and have never had problems keeping up with bills. I have upgraded using the early upgrade path twice and have got out a total of around 7 accessories/add ons...

nalfylatino by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Praise

Hello, hope this is the correct place to post this. I just wanted to pass over some praise to a member of the technical services team via the phone contact centre yesterday. I organised an upgrade via live chat last week however their seemed to have ...

I want to cancel my contract from Israel

I have just moved to Israel fom the UK and I did not have a chance to cancel my EE contract before leaving. Now that I'm here, I cannot make calls or use skype. How can I cancel my contract from abroad without calling? I am cancelling as I need to ge...

S21 delivery

I recently upgraded to a S21 5g 128gb Violet and was told I would get the phone within 7 days, that 7 days is now up. How long will I be waiting for the phone to arrive? I have checked my online tracking and all its showing as order confirmed. Any he...

Racha87 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful