Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4GEE Home Broadband / Wifi - Speeds all over the place!

I have been an EE 4GEE home broadband customer pretty much as soon as it was launched 2 years ago. I live in semi rural Kent which, as like many parts of the UK, has just been left behind regarding UK IT infrastructure so 4GEE home broadband was pret...

MROB1974 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Lost password

Today I visited my EE store to relaunch my  MyFi which hadnt been used for 18 months. They gave me a new Simcard and within the our I was linked to my Phone. However, when I tried to link to my tablet or another phone i was asked for a password as on...

data bundle for Relay services

Does anyone know where to set a special data bundle for free relay app data traffic when on an EE mobile PAYG contract? ie. A service such as RelayUK (previously known as NGT) requires both mobile call + a data connection. I can't see how to add a bu...

Assist_Me by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! amazon prime video smart benefit

I like many other ee customers are stuck on a merry-go-round trying to access the amazon prime video smart benefit on our recently upgraded ee phone package. I have done all the obvious by downloading the prime video app, looked on the ee website, tr...

jca45 by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Number transfer

Hi. I bought my EE pay as you go card on 09/09/21 as would like to change my operator, but wanted to keep my phone number. When I can have my number please, it’s going to be almost a week now? Thank you.

EE Perk Verification Email

Hi, I have registered for the EE Perk using my company email address. I can only get as far as the verification email page and although it says a verification email has been sent to my address it is not coming through. I have tried this repeatedly. I...

Keels2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Still Not Deapatches

Upgraded to the new S21 Ultra Sunday 5/9/21 and was told the phone would be despatched 6/9/21 still nothing, spoke to support who confirmed they would contact me but still no answer, I've also tried contacting them regarding the air pro buds and smar...

MrGoodway by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim only

Hi, I’ve just ungraded to a new sim deal & I’ve kept my old phone, I’m on a new plan on my account but I had a new sim card come today with a different number, not sure if I need to put in the new sim card which is a different number or keep the same...

jennyzak by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Password bug on EE iOS app

When logging in via the app, it appears to be using an old password from somewhere other than my iOS keychain which I had previously renewed back in February of this year, I cannot understand this because I can still login on the website with the ren...

Phone contract

I've renewed my contact with EE with another phone but I've just had a message about my contact and about carrying on with it, will this change automatically?