cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade Still Not Deapatches

MrGoodway
Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded to the new S21 Ultra Sunday 5/9/21 and was told the phone would be despatched 6/9/21 still nothing, spoke to support who confirmed they would contact me but still no answer, I've also tried contacting them regarding the air pro buds and smart keyring which they have also ignored....you might get good signal everywhere and put on a fancy advert but the customer service/aftercare is appaling....I have friends and family discount also but asked about extra discount because my signal has been rubbish for the past 2 months with no signal and wasn't even offered compensation only bear with us where updating the signal in your area....if no one wants to speak il take it further because this is ridiculous, multiple appointments cancelled just incase it turns up and nothing

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MrGoodway  You’ll be notified when it’s coming. ( the day before ) and you’ll get a text from DPD with a time slot on the day of delivery.  

You want a discount because EE are doing mast/signal improvement works.  Do you pay EE when you get a better signal?    You claim the free gifts they are not part of the contract. You can claim them when you have the device. 

Your not understanding, I was told it would be despatched 6/9/21 and there's still no information on the delivery of the device, I have contacted them regarding the free gifts because this wasn't disclosed with time when I was discussing the upgrade....and regarding the discount multiple people who has also had issues with signal in my area has been given a discount on there contract, if I'm paying full whack to have a shambles on a network connection I doubt you would be happy aswel

@MrGoodway  I Understand perfectly well you think you should have a mobile phone signal 365 days a year and issue never happen and when they do it’s I want a discount/compensation.  

There is more than one mast that you’ll be using and you can use WiFi calling when connected to WiFi.  Oh and just so you know that’s a free service that your not charged for.  

as for the new device that you’ve ordered for this problematic network in your area you’ll need to call customer services as it probably out of stock. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MrGoodway

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which size and colour Samsung S21 Ultra did you order? 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

S21 Ultra Black 128gb, ordered last Sunday and haven't been contacted by EE or DPD

Hi @MrGoodway

I've checked and that model is on a 7 day delivery timescale, however our delivery partners don't deliver in all areas on a weekend. So the phone should be with you by Tuesday.

Do you have the DPD app downloaded and installed? 

Thanks 

Chris

Yes downloaded and installed, everything upto date also

However still no confirmation or update other than your back order is confirmed and your order is on its way.....but still not confirmed or been despatched yet, in my years of being with you (first device with you was Samsung S4) this is the longest I've ever waited....something needs to be done so you put your customers first because this is diabolical 

I'm in the same boat, was told over the phone there's no estimated date for delivery now and that it could be months