cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung stock? S21 ultra when????

Garredp
Investigator
Investigator

So I upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago to the S21 ultra and got told it would be dispatched in 7 days called up on the 7th day and the guy promised it would be dispatched the next 7 days, nothing has changed and I'm still sat waiting is this a problem with EE or Samsung??? 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Garredp  EE can not ship out what they don’t have from Samsung. 

Yeah I understand that but when I was on the phone to the guy initially he guaranteed it will be with me in 7 days which is why I upgraded, the 2nd guy also said the same,im normally patient and don't mind but I'm going away and hate to miss it just curious if Samsung has a problem 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Garredp

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which model size and colour did you order?

As soon as we receive your order and this has been dispatched DPD will be in touch with tracking information for the delivery. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Its was the s21 ultra phantom silver with 128 gb memory 

Thank you very much 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Garredp

Thanks for the quick reply. 

The current expected timeframe for the model you have ordered is 'Available to order, usually despatched within 21 days'

As soon as we receive your order and this has been dispatched DPD will be in touch with tracking information for the delivery.   

Thanks