Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Will EE unlock my old phone for free?

I have just upgrade my phone from a galaxy A50 after finishing a 2yr EE contract to a  A52s on a new EE contract, will EE unlock my old phone for free so I can give it to my son to use or will there be a charge?

Gidyan by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! my phone number

did my phone nomber is still in use beacous i can not topup monye 

darko77 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fold 3

Who else is still waiting on their fold device ☺️???

ZacW by Established Contributor
  • 66 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cant Get get my Mobile data on to my eSim Galaxy watch 4

Hello can any one help me to get my data across to my Watch so i can use without my mobile near. I have a Huawei P30 and I have manage to link it through Wearable and the health app and installed a plug in ALL GOOD. The problem is i cant connect to m...

Website is almost not running

This website is so so slow and loading absolutely anything even using EEs superfast 4G. Its never been fixed with lots of feedback given in. Can anyone help get the message through to EE

Resolved! Top Up of £20 but £15 pack text was sent

Good afternoon everyone, This is Dr. Anwar & this is my very first mobile sim in the UK. I was registered by a very cooperative customer services executive over phone & I requested for the £20 Pay as you Go Pack (30GB data, unlimited minutes & texts)...

DrAnwar by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple Watch 5 cellular

So I just bought an Apple Watch 5 cellular. I also have an iPhone 12 Pro. I currently have a sim only contract with EE - with ultd data; min and calls. can I use this plan on both my phone and watch without any extra costs. I don’t mind using traditi...

samiul15 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Additional line for Sim only contract

Hi I just want to add another sim only plan, but cannot proceed check out due to be requested to sign in the myEE repeatedly.My current plan is unlimited 5G sim only plan for 24m, just started this month. My intention is to add another line and get 1...

Jun14 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful