cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Who else is still waiting on their fold device ☺️???

66 REPLIES 66
Molfinoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Me 😭😭😭

What sucks more is I got the paired Samsung Watch 4 which got delivered almost instantly so it’s been sitting in the cupboard unopened for the past week waiting for me, looking at me, teasing me..I can’t even use it until the phone comes cause I’m currently on iPhone 😩😩

I’m also really confused because it’s now showing on the website as “usually dispatched within 7 days” so I don’t know what’s going on to be honest as it’s been over a week for me now and no update.

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have you tried contacting ee recently to see what’s going on considering you ordered it so long ago and people who ordered it after are getting theirs, if so what did they say 😩😩???

Ordered mine on the 6th after being told it was in stock (green 256) but I haven’t had anything since. I’m expecting mine to arrive at the end of the month.

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@RhysHoward94 

I hope we all get it before the end of the month, we definitely should if the devices are saying an expected dispatch time now 🤞☺️!!!! I ordered on the 3rd so a few days before you, I went with the black 256gb model, I’m going to give it until Wednesday until I call up and ask about it considering the expected dispatch for new orders is 7 days 😂

We can keep our fingers crossed but the way things have been, the queue is probably massive now haha

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You aren’t wrong in saying that 😂😂!!

I was speaking with someone a few days ago that ordered the same colour and storage as me on the 28th of august, he got a dpd email 16 days after so I’m hopeful a little at least ☺️

Website now says dispatched within 21 days so 3 weeks from order date seems like what they are aiming for so mine should be with me by the 27th on that logic haha 

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ahh does it, even though it says that, I’m hoping that you still get it before then considering you ordered it before the expected despatch became available, we can hope at least 🤞☺️

NSH4RPY
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Not sure what color you ordered but silver 256gb is now saying 1 day

Black is 7 days