cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Who else is still waiting on their fold device ☺️???

66 REPLIES 66
ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just so everyone knows, I have had my dpd notification come through, I’m so happy I could cry 😢😂😂

I would suggest to anyone that doesn’t have one, try calling up and asking if they can give you any more information on your order because it may have been picked by dpd like what he told me when I asked ☺️!!

Molfinoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ZacW 

YES MY BROTHER.

Knew you’d be in the same batch as me, I heard someone say that the bulk of the backorders were getting out before Thursday which seems to have held up true so far.

It’s been a horrible couple weeks waiting my friend but we’ve made it! Hope you love it when it comes!! 🥳🥳🍾🎁🎁🎈🎊

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If that’s the case I really hope everyone else gets their dpd notification tonight or tomorrow as well, we both know how awful it is waiting so we know what they’re going through 😩😩!!

I hope you love it as well 🎉 🎈 🎊 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳!!!!!! I just wished that you didn’t have to go to work just before receiving it 😑!!!!!!

NSH4RPY
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I've just got my notification! Will be delivered tomorrow afternoon 🙂

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It looks like a lot of us are getting quite lucky tonight with our notifications from dpd 😏

I really hope you you enjoy the phone when you receive it tomorrow ☺️🥳🎊🎉🎈!!!!!!!!!

kzahir
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Congrats folks - a very long wait for some of you and you've shown more patience than I have.

I was late to the party and ordered on the 18th - 256GB Silver - so I'm expecting quite a wait to be fair.

Glad to see EE are getting some stock though!

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was being patient until people were receiving notifications before I had one and they had ordered after me, when that happened I started to be a little less patient 😂😂

like I saw someone say earlier, hopefully the stock is becoming more frequent so you won’t have to have anywhere near as long of a wait compared to what some of us had, keep us all updated if you get any news of your order and I’ll have my fingers crossed for you 🙏🏻🤞☺️!!!!!!!