Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apple Watch data plan

I called early this morning and finally got through to speak to some1 to add my data plan to my Apple Watch. But all systems was down and they would call me back in which I am still waiting 7hrs later ? Can some1 from EE please either activate my dat...

Can’t add data

I’ve topped up £10 but can’t add data I’ve texted 500MB for £5 worth but no reply I’ve searched through the app and still can’t add it I pay £10 per month which is pay as you go (it’s my sons phone) can anyone help?

BT SPORT APP

I have BT sports app on 3 of my tvs. I have the add on as a smart Benefit but I'm unable to log in, says I have to contact ee about an upgrade. Can anyone advise please? 

SR63 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Payed off phone early still entitled to warranty

I payed off my contract in full earlier in the year. I am assuming that still entitles me to the warranty that came with the phone contact I payed off. What team would I called get my phone repaired on warranty for an old payed off account?

Resolved! speeds have dropped and stayed low for months

Hello, Since moving into our new home in oct 2020 we have constantly had issues with our internet (very unlucky!). From "mid oct - end of nov" we had a great internet connection and were getting around 70mbps which is expected from our package. Then ...

Screenshot 2021-10-01 190033.png Screenshot 2021-10-01 190118.png
Tom_HB by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Wifi Disc

Is there a way to remove the WiFi Disc stand so it can be wall mounted? 

BWhite_ by Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! when is my last bill

Hi there mu current contract ends on the 25 oct 21, I have a bill coming out on the 5th Oct, is this my final bill?Sorry to sound thick, but I'm never sure about these bills etc. I just want to end my account with EE & cancel my DD because upgrades a...

leecool1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE smart disc back port

Just wondering if the EE smart disc back port you use to set it up, once it's set up can it be used to output a Internet connection at all or is it only used for the setupThank you 

Barret89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful