Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! WiFi Calling not working on Huawei

I've just moved to EE.EE is the only provider that has coverage on the area I now live. However coverage is limited to outdoors. I therefore need WiFi calling to work for indoor calls but it isn't. It was working fine with my previous provider. What ...

Bobertk by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My Brand new S21 has suddenly developed a hairline crack?

I've had my phone for just under a week and suddenly, I check my phone and it has a narrow crack running down the middle.I've spoken to Samsung and they've said it is a manufacturing error and that I need to go through EE in order to get a replacemen...

S21

Just an update. I ordered my s21 violet phone on 19th September at ee shop. Been shown as back order for a week,  then Monday updated to on track. Today 1st October it's been updated to dispatched so hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel....

Karen-61 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung sim card

I've just upgraded my phone from a Samsung A20 to A12 and have also been sent a new Sim card. Can I not use my existing sim in my new phone? Many thanks 

Resolved! EE perks

Hi.  I work for the NHS & already use the 20% corporate discount for both my phone & my son’s.  I’m getting my daughter a phone for Xmas and tried to get the online discount for this line too. I was redirected to EE perks registration. I completed th...

Mezemania by Investigator
  • 79 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only

I’ve just upgraded to a sim only contract. Will I get the 6 months free Apple Music?

Rb241 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Galaxy buds Place of purchase

I cannot seem to find EE in the list of PLACE OF PURCHASE on galaxy offer claim page  i recently bought S21 ULtra 5g and was promised free galaxy buds, but i cant see EE in the list web page 

Setting up Synology NAS for external access

I'm having issues setting up an EE Smart Hub (the newer white router came after the Bright Box 2) in DSM 6 on a Synology NAS? I'm getting an issue when setting up router with it not getting past network environment check (on the NAS) saying that ther...

Snailtones by Investigator
  • 26 replies
  • 13 Helpful

No Option to Top Up via the App

Usually I top up my mobile each month by manually adding £10 via the app.  I don't want to set up a recurring top up.   The option to add funds via the app appears to have gone.   The link from the first page after you log in just says to set up a re...