Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Trade in delivery

I’m trading in my phone for an upgrade, do I have to send my old phone before my new one is delivered to me?

MCamp by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Im trying to upgrade but its always saying no suitable plans available find something else on every phone im due an upgrade

Where is my order

Hi, I ordered my SIM card on Sunday the 26th of September. I received an email saying it’s on its way 2 days later. I have an ordered tracking reference number but the site doesn’t show where the order is. It’s now been 6 days and still no email, not...

Mkapa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant log into my ee perk account

Hi, im having troubles logging into my EE perk account, it says that its been deactivated as iv didn't register in the allocated time.

jemmalou by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant get proof of purchase on account I payed off early

I needed to port my number to a different network. I was told this was fine but I would have to pay off my contract in full. I did this and the customer care team are saying that the account is showing up as cancelled. They can't get me a proof of pu...

Data allowance

Don’t understand why I am suddenly exceeding my data allowance. I only use my mobile for a few calls but mainly texts and WhatsApp. Broadband is via another supplier 

CM68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple Watch data plan

I called early this morning and finally got through to speak to some1 to add my data plan to my Apple Watch. But all systems was down and they would call me back in which I am still waiting 7hrs later ? Can some1 from EE please either activate my dat...