Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Transfer PAYG Pack

I have £1 a week pack and my phone is broken . If I buy a new sim free phone will my pack continue unchanged ?

Davey4 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Weak security on transferring a mobile number

My wife had her mobile number stolen. Someone called EE and with data they had discovered, they managed to pass the security. They then moved my wife’s number to a pay as you go number and changed the address. We spoke to EE and this is their process...

BigGuy1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE SIM in mobile router

Our BT Broadband service is down and we have to wait until Monday for an engineer. So I have put an EE SIM into a mobile router and although I can connect to it wirelessly without any problem for some reason the router itself will not connect to the ...

Losing free boosts yet another topic!

Currently on a £15 PAYG data pack (8gb of data) and looking to move to a £10 (5gb) pack or another £15 PAYG pack (15gb) but I get this message; Your Free Boost progressYou'll lose your stamps, but you'll be able to earn more What does that mean as li...

Fleagle by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Renew pack

I have topped up my pay as you go but my pack has not renewed. Could someone help me with this?

Chloe983 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Returning a Galaxy Z Flip 3

Hey guysCan anyone help please. I did an upgrade online and received my Flip z3 which I immediately knew it was not for me (sorry EE). I have filled in the return form twice now and emailed the day I received the phone. I did not even turn it on or s...

Up to £500 Trade In Offer

Just looking at deals on upgrades and have one stating save £500 with trade in. I've selected the phone & plan, accepted the trade in T&Cs and gone to the basket and now it states at checkout £500 will be taken off the upfront price of your new phone...

nikkival by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful