cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order

Mkapa
Visitor

Hi,

I ordered my SIM card on Sunday the 26th of September. I received an email saying it’s on its way 2 days later. I have an ordered tracking reference number but the site doesn’t show where the order is. It’s now been 6 days and still no email, nothing. 

The order email says that the sim will be delivered by Royal Mail, but then on Wednesday I get a call in the morning, which I missed. I called the number back and it’s a dpd driver trying to deliver the item but says your address is incomplete and said he’d have to deliver it the next day. But I’m thinking I’m not expecting anything via dpd. Nothing comes the next day.

I then call ee customer service and they say they don’t deliver via dpd but only via Royal Mail. So which is it, frustrating this is that I’ve switched from ID to EE. I just hope the network is worth all this trouble. 

What’s worse is, I need to put that new sim in my phone ASAP, as I’m still being billed on the ID network. Once I put the EE sim in, I stop paying with ID. So this is now costing me money, which you guys obviously don’t care about. 

It’s so easy, pop that **bleep** in the post and send it. 

Mkapa

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mkapa

Thanks for coming to the community.

Sorry, you would only be able to track an order that includes a device. 

SIM Orders can take 2-5 working days to arrive and are delivered by Royal Mail.

If you you have not received the SIM please give us a call on 0800 956 6000.

Thanks. 

Leanne.