Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Installing a phone line

So if I install a phone line from EE, will I have to switch from my current internet provider because I saw it costs £30 to install a line but I only need the line for better WiFi and I don't want or need a landline phone so would I have to switch to...

Wrong amount bill shows on app

I just spoke with customer services to change my bill plan from £17 to £12 as they ment to done this month but that didn't happend. Assistant gave me £5 discount and apologised and he said he will set up correct monthly plan for me. However on my app...

Resolved! Apple Watch series 6 abroad

Hi everyone,  Maybe an obvious question but I’m visiting France & Switzerland for the next few months & I’m wondering if my watch will work on its own without the need to carry my phone with me. I believe historically this was not possible when in Eu...

ChrisHW by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to properly connect Huawei e586 to network

HiI have an old Huawei e586 which was 3 network but is now unlocked. It is 3G capable. In the last couple of years I've had an EE mifi, but it keeps overheating and stopping. So I thought I would try out the older tech. Found the settings for the APN...

100% off early upgrade fee issues

I’m interested in taking the 100% off my early upgrade fee option. It says that you must ‘spend the same or more on the monthly cost to upgrade early’I currently pay £40.98 per month and have found a deal for a trade in iPhone 13 deal for £42 per mo...

iPhone 13 pro max

Once everyone has received this notification below , approximately how long afterwards did they actually receive their phone? just curious 廊 thanks      Good news. Your order is coming soon!We'll let you know when your new iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB...

sim only upgrade to handset

If i have moved to a 24-month SIM only plan from a handset plan can i move back to a handset plan at any time during their 24-month contract with no penalties.  

AndyBoz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to upgrade but can't - error message

I've been trying to upgrade for the last few days, but it keeps saying:"SORRY! THERE WAS A PROBLEM WHILE TRYING TO DISPLAY THE PAGE "I've cleared the cache and cookies, and have tried other ways of getting to the same phone (Galaxy S21) to upgrade to...

Call Packages

Is there a short ( maximum a week ) calls / calls and texts package I can get on my pay and go. I’m travelling on 11/10/21 and don’t need a monthly package.