Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade to FTTP Fibre before existing EE contract ends?

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to take my existing Fibre Plus contract (which still has 12 months remaining on the contract) and upgrade to one of the FTTP packages (ideally Full Fibre 900)? Would there be any fees associated with moving from ...

Delivery Slot text, no link

Hi, I've upgraded my.phone today, to be delivered tomorrow. I got a text that says the following: Your -EE- parcel will be delivered 8 Oct by DPD. Book your 1 hour delivery slot Is the other half of this message missing? That's the full text, or am I...

Data rollover

I paid for the 40 GB data, and still have 38 GB left by the end of the month. Will it automatically rollover to where I do not have to top up? Or should I just pay for the smaller package, say the 5 pound one, where the data will carry over? Hope thi...

Can't create EE account after receiving "Your next steps" email

Hi, I have ordered my broadband and received SMS & email to proceed registering on My EE. However, when I tried to register on the page and link to My EE broadband, I was rejected with "Your personal details don't match the ones we have, please try a...

image.png
CYSam by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in acknowledgment

I purchased a new iphone and traded in my old phone. I sent it with the sticker supplied and it has been delivered and received/signed for on the 5th October. However i still got a text yesterday (6th oct) reminding me to send the handset in. Is ther...

Mobile data

I am abroad in Toronto and need to split my monthly data allowance anongst the other 2 lines registered in my account. My data is showing as zero for this month. I can't call the helpline due to international charges. Is there a way to chat with a re...

SabbyM by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 11

I upgraded to iPhone 11 on Monday it said usually dispatched within 1 day but have received no delivery notification checked order status says awaiting confirmation I paid the upfront cost so when will I receive my phone !!!

Nic78 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful