cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Data rollover

juliapeitsch
Visitor

I paid for the 40 GB data, and still have 38 GB left by the end of the month. Will it automatically rollover to where I do not have to top up? Or should I just pay for the smaller package, say the 5 pound one, where the data will carry over? Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
davecres1
Contributor
Contributor

I do not beleive EE offer any data rollover whether  payg or contract. Whats not used is lost as far as Im aware.

However someone else may know as Ive been on contract for eyars and not payg so its possible there maybe an option

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @juliapeitsch

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can find information on pay as you go data rollover in our How do I get Data Rollover from EE? Help page. 

Leanne.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@juliapeitsch : PAYG data doesn't rollover unless you buy the next pack within 7 days.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)