cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 pro max

Nikonbluebird66
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Once everyone has received this notification below , approximately how long afterwards did they actually receive their phone? 🤔 just curious 🤨 thanks 🙏     
Good news. Your order is coming soon!

We'll let you know when your new iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 256GB Graphite is on it's way to you. There's lots you can do in the meantime, including backing up your old device. Check out our guides at EE Help.

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Nikonbluebird66 , you will have to wait until you receive an email/text from DPD the evening before delivery and another one on the day of the delivery from DPD with a one hour window. You can keep track of what is going on with your order, but it depends whether it is in stock and how many before you are waiting.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thank you 🙏, here’s hoping 🤞 it soon then 🙏🙏

@Nikonbluebird66 , you are welcome, glad to help, good luck.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
CraigT77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Nikonbluebird66 out of interest how long have you been waiting? I’ve ordered the same model/storage/colour that’s all.

I originally ordered online on the 17th but on the 21st they said could I contact them to clarify some details . They then put it as confirmed order on the 21st not the 17th 🤨😬🙈@CraigT77

I ordered on the 29th still haven’t heard about my phone being confirmed or out for delivery. Hoping it comes soon! 

Aww I hope you hear something soon , sadly I’m loosing a little faith . Wanted it before my holiday on 20th October 😬🙏🙏

@CraigT77  Evening Craig, I’ve just had a delivery scheduled for tomorrow from DPD . So fingers crossed that you’ll be getting yours very soon 👍🏻🙏📦🙏

341E9A2E-0972-42C6-81DF-D191B4421F16.png