Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How do i change the name on my bills?

I have reently changed my name by deedpoll but can't see any information on how to actually update this on my bills or who to send a copy of the document to to get this done?

EE app

We are all saying the same thing get a patch or something to fix the app. That's a week now and no 1 can access the app! This is simply not good enough after so many people telling you the same thing. Get the app fixed

EE perks

I had previously tried to register for EE perks but didn’t complete the registration - I have tried again tonight and it comes up saying it’s been deactivated as I left it too long to complete.  It says I’m already register and won’t let me register ...

Karen2019 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Battery life

I received the s21 yesterday after having the s7 for 4 years. I'm finding the battery life is draining really fast. Is this normal? I've but it on medium power saving mode and dark mode also to help with my migraines. Has anyone got any tips please?

Tee193 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

£10 pack did not renew

my £10 pack did not renew last night as it is saying i don’t have enough credit. i topped up twice, so there is currently £20 in my account yet it is still saying i don’t have enough credit 

sameen1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Phone 13

HI All Does anybody know of a way of contacting EE customer services not through calling or live chat. I have purchased a new I Phone and received a email after the confirmation of order asking me to contact them as needed a bit more information from...

SWFC1978 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Data gifting on unlimited plan

I have 2 devices on EE. 1 device has unlimited data (iPhone) and other has only 4GB (iPad). My question is if I gift the max from unlimited plan will I still be able to use data without any throttling on my unlimited plan? Thanks in advance for any h...

Resolved! Why can't I keep my EE landline when renewing?

My 18 month contract for EE broadband and landline is about to expire in a couple of weeks and I received an email stating a price on a new deal with everything staying the same. I tried finding this online by logging in but couldn't so rang 150. I m...

Haribho by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SMART HUB and ftp issues

Hi ,Really need some help , just upgraded from BB to a Samrt Hub and I had no issues using ftp tool fire zilla or cyberduck to upload tom my hosting site previousley with the BB .  I cannot get a connection to work with the new HUB , have tested ever...

DAVB by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful