Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Topping up Mobile Broadband

Hi there! I’ve recently purchased your 4G Mobile Broadband and need to top it up but i’m having trouble.The page is asking for an ‘07 mobile number which the broadband does not have, I can only find a 6 and a 13 digit number. I’ve tried calling for h...

Are you tied to Network?

Hi, I have found my old phone & want to use it for work purposes only. Does anyone know if the handset is tied to EE? If the handset is tied to EE how do you unlock it to allow you to use a different network, please?

Can't unlock ee payg phone

Hi, I'm having trouble unlocking my ee payg phone.  It comes up with For security reasons, you're temporarily unable to unlock your device. Please try again in a little while. Could someone please help me?  Thanks in advance

Claim Samsung buds

Hello, I need help claiming my free Samsung buds. I do not how to claim and can someone tell me the step by step of how I can claim them. I received my new phone recently and as part of the offer I can claim the buds. I do not have any confirmation e...

Brightbox 2 Time Sync Not Working Again

Looks like the bright box 2 router time sync is not working again.Should be syncing to ntp.madesimpletechnology.com but the date shows as 01 JanNone of the Time settings are configurable on the router so I'm reliant on either EE using reliable time s...

Hutch641 by Investigator
  • 27 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Wifi calling

Why is my WiFi calling not working? I updated my phone lastnight and all of a sudden its not working and can't find it on my phone?

Samsung earbuds Sept 2021 offer

Recently ordered the Samsung S21 almost 3 weeks ago and it was out of stock. Waiting for it to become in stock only to be told yesterday it was in stock but my order didn't go through properly. It states on my account it was ordered well within the e...

Returns pack received but phone not.

I ordered the new iPhone 13 pro max a couple of weeks ago now. I understand there is a supply issue so it will take longer to be delivered than initially specified on thr website. However, i have received my returns pack and i got a text from EE sayi...

Clatwj by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i change the name on my bills?

I have reently changed my name by deedpoll but can't see any information on how to actually update this on my bills or who to send a copy of the document to to get this done?