Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Roaming in non eu countries

Hi i am travelling to these countries: albania , kosovo, north macedonia, bosnia & herzegovina , i am on a 4GEE MAX PLAN. Can i use my data allowance in these countries? 

Resolved! Unlocking my iPhone 11

I am looking to unlock my iPhone 11 as I have now changed providers and my contract has ran out. I have confirmed that my number has changed to the new provider. However, I am unable to unlock my device as my EE account has been suspended/closed. How...

Euan11 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade won’t complete

Standard upgrade not completing. iPhone App, Mac Safari. Trying to complete a standard upgrade from iPhone 11 to iPhone 13 256gig Sierra Blue, all-in plan, 3 smart benefits, full AppleCare insurance. The basket gets hung up at the very final click de...

SwKewTW9 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Galaxy buds claim

Hi, I've put in a claim for the galaxy buds last week and they said my "invoice date" was missing when I sent them the information needed along with a full picture of the invoice given. Can someone please tell me what or where I can find it? I showed...

Tee193 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Samsung s21

Hi EE Is their any update on the Samsung phones? I know there's a delay but I have been waiting since the 10th September. Its getting a bit ridiculous now to be fair. Having spoken to various agents from EE it's becoming apparent that there's no comm...

Natebeg1 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fold 3 waiting time

Ordered a black fold 3 256 gb and was told be here within a week.. week later and still showing as order confirmed and nothing else. This whole upgrade has been a total fiasco from start to finish and communication from EE has been a number of contra...

leevtec by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAC to 65075

Hi- Unfortunately this is not the solution because I keep getting an error "Failed to Send" when I text PAC to 65075 and I am a pay monthly customer with contract ending on 18 Oct and I've no payment outstanding! Could you please advise? I really "DO...

Help with broadband without landline

I am trying to get my broadband checked as it is cutting out throughout the day, however I keep getting directed to a bot to look at it, which requires my landline number. I am on a “broadband no landline” package so I’m stuck! Any idea how I can get...

When is my delivery?

Hi, I placed an order on 23/09 for a samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB Phantom Pink. The delivery tracker is still saying its awaiting confirmation, I was just wondering how much longer it's expected to take? Many thanks

Eh26 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful