cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3 waiting time

leevtec
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a black fold 3 256 gb and was told be here within a week.. week later and still showing as order confirmed and nothing else. 

This whole upgrade has been a total fiasco from start to finish and communication from EE has been a number of contradictions, and broken promises and getting to the point of cancelling. 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@leevtec  Are you not aware of manufacturing issues within Samsung or basically any industry at the moment because of the current issue of what’s going on in the world.   

Yes I am well aware of the issues surrounding the global economy but the issue i have is

A. With EE . Making promises which they cannot keep ( i had a choice of colours with different lead times so chose the one with the shortest lead time) and would have been happy had i been contacted notifying of a delay... 

B. The whole upgrade situation i have gone through with EE at best can be seen as chaotic,  and having had a number of promises made and broken, a lack of communication,  does not instill me with confidence that should I have any issues which need to be dealt with promptly and concisely they will

That is the issue not that I have to wait a few days to get a phone