cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered 17 days ago????

Razvan13
Explorer

Hi, Can someone help me?

I upgrade to my old tableta because It was time to do It and I made It online and I opted for a Samsung laptop. I applied on the 3 december after that I received an email that The order was taken and I was waiting for the new informatin.

On the 12th they sent me a message with an order number which is still on the track to this day. I have no other Information a out this order.I called almost every Day but no one answered. 

How can I find out about the status of order and how long do I have to wait? 

No updates from 12th and there are already 17 days in total for this order which looks like It is on track. 

I mention that this gadget is a gift for my little girl and I wold like to know if I can have it until Christmas. 

If I can't have it then I give up the upgrade and I would like to cancel It. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Razvan13  The website says this.   If you do decide to cancel you’ll have to call customer services.

9877DA8C-024B-4506-8321-9B705B1FF8C5.png

mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Razvan13 ,

You may wish to chase up on online chat if calling is inconvenient.

I believe it's a queuing system on the calls so you will be answered once you are at the front. The length of time will depend on how busy it is and calling as soon as the office hours open will likely be less busy.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net