cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone

RyanNapper123
Contributor
Contributor

I made an order for Iphone 13 Pro last Wednesday, the guy on the phone told me I should expect it Thursday if not definitely Friday. I got the email confirmation after the phone call but my tracking has not updated yet. I also ordered airpods with them that aren’t here yet

Should I be concerned or is there a genuine shortage? I don’t really want to start paying for a phone I do not have. Thank you in advance

13 REPLIES 13
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RyanNapper123

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which size and colour iPhone did you order? 

Also, which AirPods did you order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hey there, i ordered iphone 13 pro 128gb in gold, as for the airpods i got was the ones with wireless case

Thank you 🙂

Leanne_T

Morning @RyanNapper123

Thanks for coming back to me. 

This device is currently showing 'Usually despatched within 14 days'

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will get a message from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered. 

If you would like to check your order, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team.

Leanne.

Okay so there’s nothing to worry about, thankfully. I was just confused about being told one thing and another thing happened. 

Thank you for your help, i am very excited for it to arrive! 

Leanne_T

No problem @RyanNapper123

Have a lovely Christmas 🙂

Leanne. 

RyanNapper123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I ordered an Iphone 13 Pro in gold (128gb) with wireless airpods, about 2 weeks ago or more. My estimated delivery date was the 2nd of December, when i go to track my order it says something about being an issue with my order details 

I have already paid money upfront for these and for it to not be delivered when it says dispatch within a week is pretty annoying. I know everyone is busy but to be told one thing for another to happen isn’t right. Id appreciate if i could speak to someone who can do something about this and try get my order out, its beginning to become a joke now. 

James_B

Hi @RyanNapper123,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order yet. We're dispatching back orders on a first come, first serve basis and we'll send you a text with DPD tracking details as soon as stock arrives to fulfil your order.

James

My iphone arrived yesterday, but my airpods didnt, i am confused about this, can you help please?

Katie_B

Hello @RyanNapper13. 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you confirm which AirPod's you ordered?

Are you aware if they were in stock when you placed your order?

Speak soon, 

Katie.