cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s21

Natebeg1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE

Is their any update on the Samsung phones? I know there's a delay but I have been waiting since the 10th September. Its getting a bit ridiculous now to be fair. Having spoken to various agents from EE it's becoming apparent that there's no commutation still. Having seen other customers on here getting there phone within days of ordering. I am waiting for mine. Even after speaking to the complaints department I thought they'd be come clarity on delivery dates. 

Clearly there's a breakdown in shipping these handsets but any help would be helpful as myself and many others have full time jobs that means we are not always at home to wait in for a delivery.

10 REPLIES 10
quicksilverred
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine last Monday for my upgrade since my current phone is finally breaking down. Nothing on the website when I ordered mine to say that there was delays and it was only after I scrolled through the forums to find out about the shortages. 

I've heard absolutely nothing and I desperately need my phone for work. Currently losing my mind about lack of communication and transparency. I know it's not EE or Samsung's fault that these things happen but being forewarned or even told would be nice rather than having to find out myself 😞 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Natebeg1 and @quicksilverred

If you let me know which version, colour and memory size you chose, I can check our stock levels for you.

Chris

Can you check for me I ordered the s21 white 256g on the 16th September 

Christopher_G

Hi @Pantspantry

That phone is currently showing a 14 day delivery for new orders. Did you manage to speak to our Mobile Care team after the last post that you made to us?

Chris

I did and they told me should be with me last week but nothing 

Christopher_G

That's good that they were able to confirm your order, @Pantspantry.

The current guidance for new orders is 14 days and they're sent out in the order in which they were placed, so hopefully DPD will be in touch with you soon.

Chris

It was just the S21 in phantom pink and 256GB storage. Cheers! 

Christopher_G

Same for yours, @quicksilverred.

The current guidance for new orders is 14 days and they're sent out in the order in which they were placed.

Chris

@Christopher_G - is the lead time for the S21 256GB in white still 14 days?

Ordered mine on the 29th and nothing yet.