Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Wifi calling

I have received a text about wifi calling,  I do not have the Internet at home,  so how would i be able to use wifi calling any other way ?

Bev54 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding a second EE smart hub router

Io bought a 2nd EE smart hub router on eBay which has a different network key and password to my other EE smart hub router. Is there anyway to set it up as a second access point? So I can better better internet connection at the back of my flat, as h...

Wiligee by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I-watch 7 series data plan

Hi all, wonder if anyone can answer my question(s)ive got a sim only plan with 4 sims 1 has 100G and the other 3 have 250mg and we share the data. I’ve had it a few years now. if I buy a new series 7 I watch can i simply add the watch to my plan and ...

Pg29 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to login to My EE account

I am unable to login to my EE account neither in the website or on the app. Its a real pain as I am unable to call EE customer call centre nor does the live chat appear as I am away from UK as well. Kindly provide the necessary support.

aishR by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

App trouble

Is anyone else having trouble with the app,  I'm trying to see how much data i have, and it's not working 

Re: App trouble

I'm having the issue on the app and website. You log in and it tells you it can't retrieve your account information and to log out. Over and over, same issue. I can't gift my kids data! 

No phone signal

Morning, just moved into a new house and I have really poor phone signal. I have checked the signal tracker and its says excellent but thats not the case. I only have 1 bar and now my calls are going to voicemail as they cant connect. Do they still h...

melb79 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Daily drop in connection

I have monitored my internet for the past month & it has gone down 17 times to what i no too.It's VERY annoying when you are in the middle of doing something. I have had problems ever since i got fibre broadband,Been in touch with EE on loads occasio...

lez632 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful