Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ee perks for nhs

I have been trying to register for nhs ee perks but it is saying my works email is already registered although I have not received a reply to activate itplease help x 

Rubyruby by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order?

I ordered the samsung galaxy watch 4 on the my ee app as a paired plan with my current contract phone. I received the confirmation email. But haven't had any further communication regarding my order. It said when I ordered it is ready to dispatch wit...

Iphone11 black 128gb

Hi I ordered my new phone on 1/10/21 Ive had confirmation. do we know when it’s back in stock? I understand there are problems due to Brexit etc just looking on an ETA? As it’s not the newest model, I thought it would be a tad quicker? thanks

phone calls

why are my phone calls not listed on my bill anymore?

EE router lights too bright

Hi. Can anyone tell me how to dim the lights on my EE router as they're really bright to sleep with.Thanks in advance.

carken by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone hotspot to Android Tablet not working

I have an iPhone 13 pro max and I try to connect the hotspot from my phone to my android tablet, however it keeps saying saved and then re enter password. I’ve reset network settings on both devices and changed the hotspot password, but I get the sam...

I think my phone has been hacked.

So I’ve received a text that my voicemail was blocked due to multiple failed pin attempts. (THESE WEREN'T MADE BY ME) I thought it was a scam text until I tried to ring my voicemail and it is in fact blocked. I can’t access it whatsoever. 

BJT30 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deposit for service

I recently upgraded my phone a few weeks ago and today went to use it and shock my account was suspended.  I logged in bemused as bill not due and apparently I owed £50 which I was not aware of and to add insult you slapped a late payment charge for ...

Pierre6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning customer issues

I have just switched back to ee after a number of years away. New sim works fine, old number transfered fine, but I can't log in to my account on the website ( I get the message ' Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try a...

EQdnb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful