cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I-watch 7 series data plan

Pg29
Visitor

Hi all, wonder if anyone can answer my question(s)

ive got a sim only plan with 4 sims 1 has 100G and the other 3 have 250mg and we share the data. I’ve had it a few years now. 
if I buy a new series 7 I watch can i simply add the watch to my plan and pay the £7pm and share the data ( can it be paired to one of my numbers on the plan? 
if not 

do I have to buy the watch and 4gig data plan for £28 and sign up to a 2 yr contract ( what happens after 2 yrs ? Does it revert to £7 per month? 
next Q please

because I’ve had my contract in place for a few years now I believe we still receive free roaming, if I add the watch to the contract does it go down as a new contract and we loose the free roaming ( or has the roaming finished altogether now and I have to pay when I start venturing into Europe? 
thanks 

paul

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pg29  The watch will use the call/text allowance of the device it’s linked to the watch will have its own data allowance this can not be shared with any other device on your account.    

Roaming with a cellular watch doesn’t work it’s UK use only for cellular data.  

if you purchase the watch from EE it’s the tariff you agreed too for 24 months. 
if at the end of this 24 months you want to change what you pay you’ll need to give notice and then take out a 30 day rolling contract at £7 per month 

if you purchase the watch say from Apple it’s  £7 per month and it’s a 30 rolling contract and you get 10Gb of data 

on what ever you choose to go with the call/text allowance comes from the tariff the watch is paired with.  

You do not watch to choose a family member plan you need a personal paired plan or a fitness watch plan if you want subscribe to Apple fitness+