Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can't log in to my ee app

Hi, I can't seem to log in to the app or the website, just the community. It's been going on for a couple of months now and I can't even look at my usage data. 

Phone unlock

Hey I recently bought an iPhone 6s for my wor , put my sim in and the phones locked , can anyone help

Accidental removal of eSim

Hi, I accidentally removed my esim from my phone, and upon trying to activate a new one, I am unable to recieve the activation code as I do not have any service and the physical sim I originally received does not work either. How would I be able to a...

Home Network Modem for EE Smart Router

I have the EE Smart Router from 2020 with Fibre Connection - Fibre Broadband (G.fast) I currently use a pfSense Router for my main router, and I have the dreaded double NAT in my setup which I'd like to get rid of. I bought this one before - https://...

ahezza by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only upgrade - purchase own phone

I want to upgrade to an iPhone 13, which I plan to purchase outright, ie not use any payment plan.  Can I transfer my SIM card?  All the advice on the EE website says I won't be able to upgrade before next March (I only took out a contract in Septemb...

Xepa by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung galaxy a10 advice please.

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy A10 that I got with a contract from 3. I have now completed the contract and have now joined EE. All great but when I boot up, after the Android screen I get a very annoying 3 logo. It quickly goes but I would like to get ...

Two stage start up

Hi, when i start my phone up it dose it in two stages . I turn it on and after about 20 seconds i have to put in my unlock pattern then the phone will start any ideas on how to change this so it starts straight away. Tia

Philjo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful