cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Full Works Subscriptions …

royzer76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi.

I have just upgraded my iPhone 12 Pro Max to the iPhone 13 Pro Max … using ‘anytime upgrade’ which is part of the Full Works Plan.

Last year when I started the Full Works Plan I got texts from EE with links to 2 year subscriptions of Apple Arcade, Apple TV and Apple Music.

Should I not have received these texts again to restart the subs for a new two year period?? Currently they are due to expire at the end of 2022. Assuming I don’t early upgrade this time around that means my subs will expire before my new phone contract does in 2023!

I hope that makes sense.

Should I cancel the existing subscriptions??

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @royzer76

Have you received your new phone and has your new plan started?

Chris

royzer76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Christopher_G … sorry for delayed reply. Yes phone received and new plan started.

Christopher_G

Which plan did you choose for your new upgrade, @royzer76?

It should tell you which plan you're on in your My EE account or on the bill.

Chris

mxt10
Investigator
Investigator

@royzer76 If you go onto your MyEE app, you’ll be able to chose it under Plans and Add-Ons and then ‘My Benefits.’ It comes up with the option to chose three different ones as it’s a full works plan. Hope that helps!

royzer76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G … Apple Full Works … I already had this plan … started Nov 20 … upgraded last month using early upgrade … still Apple Full Works for a new 24 months.

My issue is that my Apple Subscriptions haven’t extended to cover the 24 months of my new contract … they are still due to expire (become payable) in Nov 22 which is inline with my original plan from Nov 20. My recent upgrade should have these Apple subscriptions now run until 2023 … I can’t find a way to extend them … meaning they’ll effectively end before my contract does.

royzer76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @mxt10 thanks for your reply. They are already switched on as I already had a full works plan.

I upgraded using early upgrade … so a new 24 month plan … but the Apple subs haven’t renewed for the new 24 month period … they’ve stuck to the original date from the previous plan.

Katie_B

Hello @royzer76

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I have sent you a private message to gather more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂