Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

no delivery update

Hi,  i ordered an additional pay monthly contract about a week ago and i had a conformation email to confirm my order but nothing since, any chance you can help me chase that up?  Megan 

Blocking kids from buying data

Hi! How can I totally block my son from buying data? I did it on the app, I called the customer service, but still he is able to do it. I am still charged again. They are under my plan.  Thank you for any help. 

GinaRN by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor signal can I cancel my 4GEE home router plan

I purchased a 4GEE home router and unlimited data plan for my parents as there rural broadband through BT is slow and unreliable but after using this for a few months this is no better as signal is too weak , after being sold it as a solution now it ...

Timzc74 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s21 Ultra stock

EE is selling Samsung S21 Ultra contracts when the phone is not in stock.  Initially, the customer service representative promised to deliver the phone within seven working days. Instead, it has been 14 days since I ordered. I called the EE this even...

Syed12 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Z fold 3 delivery

Hi, When I ordered delivery showed usually dispatched within 7 days. I am now at 7 days and have no indication of when it may actually arrive? Does EE not have any idea when more will come in? Surely there is a schedule of some sort?

App not working

Is anyone else having problems with app today ?

Nitz79 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: App trouble

it's been like this for over a week , The company is becoming a joke been trying to upgrade for a week now 

Apple Full Works Subscriptions …

Hi. I have just upgraded my iPhone 12 Pro Max to the iPhone 13 Pro Max … using ‘anytime upgrade’ which is part of the Full Works Plan. Last year when I started the Full Works Plan I got texts from EE with links to 2 year subscriptions of Apple Arcade...

royzer76 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful