cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Poor signal can I cancel my 4GEE home router plan

Timzc74
Explorer

I purchased a 4GEE home router and unlimited data plan for my parents as there rural broadband through BT is slow and unreliable but after using this for a few months this is no better as signal is too weak , after being sold it as a solution now it doesn't work can I cancel the contract and save the.money I'm paying for a service that doesn't work?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Timzc74  After how long ?  You had a 14 day cooling of period from receiving the device.  If it was a store purchase you had a cooling off period if there was no signal at the home.  

You might only need an external antenna fitted what’s the EE signed like outside the property. 

It's been a few months now and tried a few different internal and external antennas but still no strong signal , just feel misled and now out of pocket for a product I thought would help solve a problem after being told it would by an advisor 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Timzc74

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call on 150 from an EE phone or 0900 079 8586 from any other phone, or Tech Gurus will get this looked into for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.