Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Wifi Extender for Home Router 2?

Hi all, I have the 4g Home Router 2, it was advertised as having a range of 30m but it barely does a third of that in our house. Can anyone tell me what range extenders are compatible? Thanks

Will66 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The details provided are already registered for EE Perks

I tried to use a work email that couldn't receive emails by mistake. Now I'm trying to register an account with correct details but I keep getting the error message "The details provided are already registered for EE Perks"And so I can't create an ac...

oOJadonOo by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill is higher than agreed

I got quoted for my phone by EE over the phone, ever since that quote my bill has been higher than what was quoted. I have tried to arrange calls and EE will text me to say they have tried to contact me by there has been no calls?? 

Fatimaxx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fold 512gb

I've ordered my fold 3 512gb in black as part of an early update. Does any know of expected delivery. The website still states to 28 days, where as the website shows 7 days delivery for 256gb.

Talubhi80 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Different number for texts and calls

I have just had my old number ported over this morning and when I make a call its my portered number but when I text its coming through as the number that came with the phone. Any help would be appreciated thanks. 

Roo70 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early Upgrade Discount to alternatuve brand

Hello, Just to preface this I'm currently on a Samsung S20 Ultra. With the announcement of the Pixel 6 Pro, I badly want this phone. On my EE app it says I can get the 100% off early upgrade fee discount for being a loyal member. Why is this containe...

willhands by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy Watch 4 offer with Z Flip 3

I've ordered the Galaxy Z Flip 3 with the offer of a free Galaxy Watch 4.  It looks like it is going to be around 2 weeks before it comes.  The end of the offer period for the watch is 2nd November.  Is it the date that the order was made that matter...

CP198516 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade or new plan

I just followed a link to upgrade my pixel 4 to the new pixel 6. When I was browsing it was all coming up with a 10% loyalty bonus. Now that I've checked out etc (no upfront cost, pre-ordered for when the phone is released) it's showing the purchase ...

Missing delivery

Is this the actual only way to contact ee web site and phone numbers useless , because my delivery was booked for evening u then get a txt saying this afternoon to go to my neighbours who was in all day and now dpd saying it’s in its way back to ee p...

Shell210 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ipad 2021

Hi i was woundering when stock was comeing back to ee since i ordered last week  of the ipad 2021