Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

ee perks

EE perks account has been deactivated. Never received an original email months ago. Asked for a password reset email, which has now let me access the account. However its now saying account has been deactivated as time limit was reached. Anyone know ...

EE Perk not generating a new code

Hi All, Anyone know why my EE Perk account isn't generating a new discount code. I have generated my first code today and used that, but when I try to generate a new code for my partner to use it doesn't give me a new one. Do I have to wait for my cu...

vealda01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong account/number

I recently purchased a top up for my old number by accident is there anyway the credit can be transferred to my new number? 

Gaz96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade but can't upgrade?

Can anyone help please?  My Contract ends 27/11/2021 The Ee app did say I was eligible for an upgrade.  I then requested a pac code as was thinking of taking a new contract with id mobile and porting the number across but having seen reviews I've dec...

Robc86 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged for phone delivery

Hi I just got my phone and first invoice.Although the order confirmation and advert stipulate free delivery, i was charged 6.98 pounds.In addition, the bill did not shows 10% as BT broadband customer. Not a good start with EE ????

mirabeau by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Automatically gifting data

It would be really nice and time saving if you could have the feature option to automatically gift the amount of data you want to the sims on my account. It’s really frustrating sometimes to get a call from family members that there data is finished ...

Can't buy data

I've recently ran out of data and have no clue how to get more. I've seen multiple posts on here about using the http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase link but it doesn't work at all! It tell me to turn off my WiFi to buy data, and what a shocker, I have n...

Aut2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery estimates for iPhone 13 pro max 1TB

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max 1TB (gold) on 25th September and the only communication I have had from EE is an order confirmation email. I’d like to know if anyone else has received one or any idea of when they will be in stock again for delivery? A...