Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How to disassociate/unlink phone number from old phone

Hi does anyone know how to disassociate/unlink phone number from old android phone so it can I’ll link with my new iPhone, was shown how to do it a while back as my wife’s phone required the same but I’ve forgotten how to do it 臘, the reason being I...

Bigal89 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

Hi, My contract is coming to an end on 21st November  and I would like to change to Vodafone but keep my same number, how do I do about doing this? 

pac

ee will not accept my pac number any  clues what to do? phone not working and unwilling to pay 25p a minute phone calls on land line

£8 additional 4G sim gone!

It seems we can no longer get an additional 4G sim only for £8? I've got 2 and wanted another two, but they are now 5G and priced at £9.90 with the 10% off. The £9 sim has been capped at 100 minutes. It seems EE don't like us getting cheap additional...

ukguy1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perks email address

Hi My workplace has changed everyone’s email addresses and the one I used to register with EE perks will be obsolete from December. How to I amend the email address to my new one please?KR

Mezemania by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How should I keep my number?

Hi, At the moment I am abroad. Will not be able to connect with UK network. EE is going to cancel my number after a certain period, how can I keep my number, please? Kosh

Koshali by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Keeping my number

I recently transferred to EE from Vodafone, when I ordered my new Sim I gave them my PAC code. I have just received the new sim however when I call people it comes up with a new number, and they get a voicemail when they try to call me? Will it take ...

Unlocking phone

EE failed to unlock my phone twice. Each time I rang to get it sorted they said okay wait another 10 days. 20 days later and it’s still not sorted. I’ve had to pay £30 to a service to get it done, even though EE should have done it for free.

Otis01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung s21 order very late

Ordered the s21 phantom white over 4 weeks ago, no one can tell me how much longer I'm going to be waiting, I can't cancel then re-order as it will not qualify for the September offer anymore. Where is the phone ? I've contacted Samsung who has said ...

About esim after factory reset iPhone !

Can EE have a option for esim activate code send to email ?? Every time when factory reset iPhone and download esim agian MYEE app, and they send the code by sms , after factory reset on iPhone and eaim is gone , cannot receive code … Can EE have a o...

chg1282002 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful